Access Medicine (McGraw-Hill Education) platform provides access to over 85 medical textbooks, including:: Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment 2019, The MD Anderson Manual of Medical Oncology, DeGowin's Diagnostic Examination, Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine, Schwartz's Principles of Surgery, Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in General Medicine, Williams Obstetrics,), 250 videos,10.000 images and, 1000 differential diagnoses by symptom, disease or organ system in a downloadable tool Diagnosaurus. More … (Other tools…).
Try the Access Medicine app! Users need to activate My Access account and sign it every 90 days (VPN installation) for continued access to the AM app
NOTE: Users accessing this platform accept full responsibility for the use and conditions established between NMS|FCM and McGraw-Hill (as defined below) :
1. AUTHORIZED - Users shall be permitted to:
- Access and utilize subscribed materials for research or study purposes; - Display; - Download*; - Print out*(PPT slides and images).
2. NOT AUTHORIZED
2.1 *Downloading or printing out a substantial portion of the applicable AccessMedicine site subscribed.
2.2 *Neither Licensee nor any Authorized Users may copy, transmit, rent, lend, sell or modify any of the subscribed materials from any AccessMedicine site(s) or modify or remove any proprietary notices contained therein, or create derivative works based on materials there from.
2.3 Neither Licensee nor any Authorized Users may disseminate any portion of the subscribed materials through electronic or other means including mail lists or electronic bulletin boards.
2.4 Neither Licensee nor Authorized Users may share passwords provided for accessing the Subscribed materials with third parties or among the Authorized Users.
2.5 Permission to photocopy or republish excerpts from books and digital resources only by request to McGraw-Hill Education’s Permission Department, HERE
Other multiple quick reference tools deliver by Access Medicine:
- Practice Guidelines – annually updates guidelines from Current Practice Guidelines in Primary Care and Inpatient Medicine
- Diagnostic tests -from Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests (including laboratory procedures and clinical setting)
- Quick Medical Dx & Rx – collection of concise evidence-based outlines of conditions and disorders in medical practice
- Self-Assessment – extensive Q&A from leading references as Harrison’s Self-Assessment and Board Review and William’s Obstetric Study Guide
- Integrated Drug Database – 1000 generic and brand-name drugs - dosing, indications, adverse reactions (English and Spanish)
- Cases – a selection of cases from across the Case Files Series of Pathophysiology of Disease (microbiology, physiopathology, neuroanatomy)
- Calculators – medical calculator
- Patient Education – comprehensive healthcare information for over than 7000 topics.
In order to use Access Medicine platform, see links below: